We are trying something new this year and having a Family Day Celebration on Sunday August 5th. Worship will be casual that Sunday with extra hymns to sing and information about church outreach shared. Following the 11:15 AM service we will have a meal of hot dogs and all the fixins along with homemade ice cream. There will be indoor and outdoor games for all ages including BINGO, corn hole, and you can even win your dessert at a cupcake walk! There will be prizes for the winners of competitions so bring your A game.
Your help is needed to make this event a success. Here is what you can do
- Invite a friend, neighbor, or family member.
- Wear your Bethel shirt or other casual wear.
- Bring a side item of your choice. Here are a few ideas of what you could bring chips, dips, salads, deviled eggs, or whatever you think would go well
- with hot dogs. The hot dogs, buns, and drinks will be provided.
- If you can make a gallon of homemade ice cream that would be GREAT!
- We will need a few people to bring items for the cake walk which could include cupcakes, personal size bundt cakes, cookies bagged in single servings, or fried pies.
- If you have ideas or donations for prizes please let Rev. Melissa or Nancy know.
- Most of all we need you to be at Bethel for our first ever Family Day Celebration!